Hello!

News and General Discussion
Ragnor
Scout

Hello!

Post by Ragnor » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:03 pm

Hi all. :) I've been in Athens for about a year now, and haven't been able to find an active community of roleplayers/gamers in the area, and almost gave up hope. Until now! :P

I'm a sophomore at UGA, taking Summer classes (so I'm always around). I'm interested primarily in D&D (3.0/3.5 is my specialty - I haven't gotten a chance to play 4.0 yet, but I hope to soon). My first table-top love is Alternity, but that's a long extinct WotC game that no one's ever heard of. :P

I've tried to get in touch with members of the UGA Gamers' Association several times, but that was a few months ago, and I guess we just kept missing each other, or I was using the wrong mediums. :) I was going to post an "I'd like to come to a meeting" post in that forum, but I didn't want to intrude.

Anyway, name's Jeff, and I hope to get involved in some games - or at least an active gaming community. :)

Abaddon
Site Admin

Post by Abaddon » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:18 pm

Welcome to the community Jeff. Hope you can find some people to game with! My name is Philip and I play mostly Warhammer 40k/Fantasy. I played in a DnD 3.5 campaign for a little bit but these days I barely have time for Warhammer :-) Glad to have ya.
Eldar 15-3-0
Space Orks 8-3-2
Orcs 5-3-1
Dark Elves 4-2

CCCG
Terminator

Post by CCCG » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:42 pm

Hello there,

try PMing zerotkatama and magicalme. They were also recently looking for a D&D group. Maybe you guys can start your own from scratch?
Classic City Comics & Games
1063 - B Baxter St
Athens Ga 30606
706-583-9009

Ragnor
Scout

Post by Ragnor » Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:31 pm

Thanks for the references. :) I'll do that.

Also: I'm a fan of RTS games like StarCraft. ;)