hey guys, might not see me at the store for a while

News and General Discussion
Morbidangel
Chapter Master

hey guys, might not see me at the store for a while

Post by Morbidangel » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:51 pm

hey guys, just thought i would let you know you might not see me for a while. Not like i really got up there much. But at least for the next 6-8 weeks i wont be up there, if any, maybe once in about 6 weeks.

Basically my wife, who was expected to have been induced around the 20th, had an emergency c section on sunday evening. My little girl, had an oxygen defenciency due to the abruption that she had.
For those who don't know what it is...linkage
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Placental_abruption

Anyways. My daughter got transfered to grady, she is undergoing a very new treatment for an oxygen defenciency. She will be up there till late this week, maybe early next week, still not sure when she will be released, but she is a fighter and doing really well with all things considering.

Needless to say, i will be at home helping to take care of my wife and daughter, and maybe i will get in sometime in there to paint. My wife lost alot of blood and had a transfusion but she is doing fine. On top of that my car is being worked on today/tomorrow, as the radiator fan is going out and its overheating bad. So i got some time to get caught up on all the emails, and postings. But since you guys are the clostest things i got to say some friends, i figured i would let you guys know.

Well thanks in advance for all your prayer, and good luck on learning those new 5th edition rules. Alot of nice changes in them.
Jason Mullis
Lunar Drakes(marines): 2/4/0
Total Points Painted: about 1500 of 6500

Tau, Elsy'eir sept: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 350 of 1500

Clan Sarz-Skaven: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 0 of 3k
Image Image

Spunkyjoe
n00b

Post by Spunkyjoe » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:48 am

Hope every thing goes good for you man, look forward to playing after life isn't as crazy.

CCCG
Terminator

Post by CCCG » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:02 am

I'll be thinking good thoughts for your wife and daughter. Good Luck.
Classic City Comics & Games
1063 - B Baxter St
Athens Ga 30606
706-583-9009

Abaddon
Site Admin

Post by Abaddon » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:31 am

We'll keep you in our prayers Jason. Hope things turn out well.
Eldar 15-3-0
Space Orks 8-3-2
Orcs 5-3-1
Dark Elves 4-2