Donation Drive

News and General Discussion
Abaddon
Site Admin

Donation Drive

Post by Abaddon » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:28 am

Hey you guys,

I hate to do this but I no longer want to continue paying for the hosting/domain name for this site. Its not alot of money but it adds up and I have needed to start saving more in preparation for this rocky economy. Anyway what I would like to do is start a donation drive for this site to offset some of these costs.

Basically my goal for this year is 120$, as this covers the approximately 10$/month for hosting and the 10$/year for the domain name. So if you guys want to keep this site around please donate a few bucks so we can have a place to comment on gaming and meet up with other gamers.

If you want to donate just paypal me the money at schifano@gmail.com and mention the website in the comments. Also in the spirit of honesty and transparency, I will list the donors and the amounts given on here so that everyone can see who donated and can make sure I am not profiting from this. If you don't want me to post that you donated just let me know when you donate and I will just put anonymous next to your amount.

Thanks guys.

Donations:
Cripple X: 20$
Hurricane Girl: 10$
Last edited by Abaddon on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Eldar 15-3-0
Space Orks 8-3-2
Orcs 5-3-1
Dark Elves 4-2

Cripple X
Chapter Master

Post by Cripple X » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:10 am

I'm suprised this didn't happen before. It's really unfair to you to have to pay for something that we all utilize. Thanks for all the dedication Phil, both from you, Steve, and the other folks who keep AGU running smoothly.

In appreciation, I've sent you a paypal for what I could spare.