News:I would say this no longer qualifies you as a 'friend'.

News and General Discussion
Post Reply
User avatar
HurricaneGirl
Veteran
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:42 pm
Location: Biloxi, MS
Contact:

News:I would say this no longer qualifies you as a 'friend'.

Post by HurricaneGirl » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:26 am

What the hell is wrong with kids today. I mean, TWICE?
http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articl ... 20-ON.html

User avatar
NegativeK
Chapter Master
Posts: 679
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:39 pm
Location: Athens, GA
Contact:

Post by NegativeK » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:35 am

That's pretty messed up. It only took me once to figure out that lighting myself on fire is a bad idea.
Sun Tzu said: "Now the general who wins a battle makes many calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought. The general who loses a battle makes but few calculations beforehand."

Miniature Overload: http://minioverload.blogspot.com/ (Last updated 2009/9/11)

User avatar
HurricaneGirl
Veteran
Posts: 278
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:42 pm
Location: Biloxi, MS
Contact:

Post by HurricaneGirl » Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Well I guess the one kid though the other was a problem... But that's far too young to be beliving that fire is a universal problem-solver.

User avatar
CCCG
Terminator
Posts: 428
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:07 am
Location: Athens / Watkinsville

Post by CCCG » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:22 pm

HurricaneGirl wrote:Well I guess the one kid though the other was a problem... But that's far too young to be beliving that fire is a universal problem-solver.
Yeah. Everybody knows that Bourbon is the universal problem solver.
Classic City Comics & Games
1063 - B Baxter St
Athens Ga 30606
706-583-9009

User avatar
NegativeK
Chapter Master
Posts: 679
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:39 pm
Location: Athens, GA
Contact:

Post by NegativeK » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:00 pm

CCCG wrote:Yeah. Everybody knows that Bourbon is the universal problem solver.
I hear that bourbon is flammable. Coincidence? I think not.
Sun Tzu said: "Now the general who wins a battle makes many calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought. The general who loses a battle makes but few calculations beforehand."

Miniature Overload: http://minioverload.blogspot.com/ (Last updated 2009/9/11)

User avatar
Da MaCHiNE
Scout
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Da MaCHiNE » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:39 am

This is so sad,... WTF,... I never even dreamed of doing anything like that & I had a pretty messed up & miss spent youth. Dayyyyyam
Da MaCHiNE - "HaS SPoKeN"

Post Reply