Local-ish yokal

Talk about local news, politics, UGA, football, whatever
kabniel
Assault Marine

Local-ish yokal

Post by kabniel » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Hi all,
I'm kind of a local yokal of sorts, so i figured i'd post here just to say as much.

I recently (june08) came back to GA after a brief stint in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. I now live about half way between Athens and Atlanta. Unfortunately this means that anywhere with gaming related stuff going on is at least an hour, if not an hour and a half, away from me. I'm hoping to make Athens my new default-ish place to find players.

I used to play 40k. Still have my gear, but haven't played since 3rd edition or so. I helped start and build a group for Warmachine/Hordes while I was in Tuscaloosa. While there, I got a bit of Epic, AT-43, and (an old version of) Confrontation under my belt. Now I'm looking into picking up a few games.

Looking to play more:
AT-43, Confrontation, Aeronautica Imperialis, Hell Dorado, and Warmachine/Hordes. Willing to pick up 40k again if that is still the big pusher. Maybe some Dark Heresy, Dnd, or Exalted while I'm at it. After all, if you buy the books, might as well make use of them.

So far it looks like I've come to the right place to find someone new to roll some dice with. I'm looking forward to finding some time to come out to Athens and see what the deal is.