Introduction

Talk about local news, politics, UGA, football, whatever
Dagda
n00b

Introduction

Post by Dagda » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:42 am

Hey all! I'm new to the forums here, just found out about them while I was in Classic City Comics. So I wanted to stop by and say Hello. So glad there are WHF and 40K players close by now.

I am from Elberton and as with most hick towns we have never had a large pool of players to choose from. I think there are a grand total of 3 of us and now that all 3 have families and real jobs it has been almost impossible for us to get together and play, it take alot of planing!

TJ
Chapter Master

Post by TJ » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:49 pm

yo. This mean you are gunna come play 40k n fant? if so, what armies?

Dagda
n00b

Post by Dagda » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:09 pm

I hope so... As of right now I am a man without an army BUT I have started collecting my ratz and am still trying to decide which army to (re) start collecting for 40k. As an old Eldar player part of me wants to start picking those back up but I have always wanted a Grey Knight army even though I know wins will be slim with those, but they look so blasted cool!

If everything works out like I am hopeing I should have my WFB army finished by the end of the month and 40k army should follow soon there after.

Yuri
Chapter Master

Post by Yuri » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:38 pm

Another Skaven player. Maybe you can provide us with more of a challenge than Jon. His dice rolls defeat him more than the other player :).

It's be nice to have an Eldar player. Steve, I think is gonna focus on a Harlequin army in the near future.
"Women are like Voltron; the more you can hook up the better."
"Since when is stealing a rhinoceros considered evil?"

Dagda
n00b

Post by Dagda » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:43 am

I will prob go harli's also, I have always had a special place in my soul for them, except when goig against a template heavy army...