Morbid's Newest Selling list

Trading post for locals that want to trade minis/games/cards
Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Morbid's Newest Selling list

Post by Morbidangel » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:49 am

hey guys. Hers an updated current sell lists. All the models on this list must go and i would rather part with these locally before i put them up on ebay by sometime in august. Everything below is going to be sold for huge price reduction of retail cost. Most of the stuff might be stripped but will be reprimed at good quality. This means no thick or heavy primer, and all models that are assembled have had mold lines removed and will be assembled. So your getting pretty much all the prep work knocked out on those that are primed. I am posting my list now, because i wont be able to make the CCCG trade swap day near the end of august.
I also prefer cash but might be willing to make trades on equal value stuff. See bottom of post on what i want from trades.

Fantasy stuff

Chaos Mortals:
Small 1250+ point Chaos mortals army. This army list so far includes a hero/lord on daemonic mount, Limited Edition Sorcerer on foot, a converted female Sorceress of slaanesh on foot, Slaanesh Chariot, 5 maruader horsemen, 15 warriors of slaanesh(with converted command made from slaanesh champions), 15 chaos marauders(3 are awaiting heads and some weapon arms from marauder horsemen, but i have extra heads/arms if need be), and 2 spare chaos knights(new plastic ones). Also includes movement trays for units. Retail cost for all this is approximately 130-140, i am letting it go for just 100 bucks. Everything is also primed and bases have been sanded. The only units that have any paint is the chariot and marauder horsemen. I can strip these if the buyer requests it.

40k stuff
Kroot, unit of 12 on sprue, $15 bucks

Finally my list has dwindled considerably. Yeah for getting rid of stuff.
If anyone is interested in trading, let me know in a PM. I might trade this stuff for stuff, but my list of wants seems to change frequently from time to time.
Last edited by Morbidangel on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Lunar Drakes(marines): 2/4/0
Total Points Painted: about 1500 of 6500

Tau, Elsy'eir sept: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 350 of 1500

Clan Sarz-Skaven: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 0 of 3k
Image Image

NegativeK
Chapter Master

Re: Morbid's Newest Selling list

Post by NegativeK » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Morbidangel wrote: Fire prisim Bitz. ( These are the metal parts to make a fire prism) $5
Sold! I can drop the money off at the store after work on any day you pick - or even before work if you pick a Sunday. ;)
Sun Tzu said: "Now the general who wins a battle makes many calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought. The general who loses a battle makes but few calculations beforehand."

Miniature Overload: http://minioverload.blogspot.com/ (Last updated 2009/9/11)

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:44 pm

cool everett, i will let ya know when i can get over there. It will have to be soon i guess, cause i need to pick up a new pot of golden yellow anyways. Might be sometime this week as i gotta pick up a new hot knife for a side non mini related project for my wifes bday. Doing a woodburning portrait for her of the kids and darn it if my cheapo hot knife is crap and not working.

Image Image

NegativeK
Chapter Master

Post by NegativeK » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Cool. I'll stop by tomorrow after work and drop off $5 with Jon so you can swing by at your leisure.
Sun Tzu said: "Now the general who wins a battle makes many calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought. The general who loses a battle makes but few calculations beforehand."

HurricaneGirl
Veteran

Post by HurricaneGirl » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:02 pm

Am interested in the Wave Serpent and possibly the warlocks. will you split the group up? I only need 2 of them but will take them all if not and they aren't that same damn warlock that everyone has two of. I don't wan three jetbikes with identical 'warlock with antler's. :p

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:30 pm

well i am selling them in lots like that so i wont have to split them up. Good news however, the 3 warlocks are all different. One with a spear has a top knot, one of the sword guys has a seperate sword arm, and the other just has his sword going backwards, none of them have them darn antlers. So they would all be different ones.
Give me a little while to strip them, the tank might take a bit longer, i gotta find a good size container so i can give it a proper simple green dip, unless you want it as it is. It is in blue, just might not be the blue you were using for your army(pics of it in my project thread).

Image Image

NegativeK
Chapter Master

Post by NegativeK » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:01 pm

Will delivered the Fire Prism bits to me today, Jason. Now I can finally field a fearsome three Fire Prisms. Thanks for the rapid sale!

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:40 pm

no problem, you responded before i could get back on the pc to let ya know i dropped it off.

Image Image

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:45 pm

just updated list, added chaos fantasy to the list. Not really interested in fantasy atm.

Image Image

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:03 pm

Small update to trade list. Instead of just editing the list above, i am gonna post it as a new reply.

Anyways, with the new space wolf rules finally getting released and now that i am restructuring my marines, i have alot of extra marines that i am getting rid of. Most of these suit the standard marine codex configuration so i wont be needing them. Also i only plan to build just one "great coven" for my new revised marines. So if you are a collector of marines, specially of the vanilla variety then take advantage of my awesome deals.

3 terminator squads, all 5 man. One unit has an assault cannon, one unit has a cyclone missle launcher(this unit is the Starter box termies with the one conversion), and 5 thunderhammers/storm shields. Your choice of primed white or black, as i will prime them for you(most were stripped down of previous paint jobs). Retail for 3 termies is $150, but i am willing to take$ 80 for all 3 units. If need to seperate then i would be willing to go with $20 for the cyclone unit since its the starter box termies, and $30 for the other two units.

25 tactical marines. This lost includes 1 sergeant conversion based off the metal emperors champion(powerfist and boltpistol), 1 plastic heavy bolter marine, 1 plasmagun, 1 meltagun, and metal bitz to make a plasmacannon and a multimelta. The rest are just standard bolters. All bolters have drilled out barrels. Your choice of Primed white or black as i will prime them after i reassemble the arms back on. Retail for 25 marines is around $90, but i would be willing to take $35 for the entire lot. Its like getting 2.5 marines for the price of one.

5 scouts primed white. The scouts are armed with bolters, and have a heavy bolter in the unit as well. Retail is $25 but i would like $12-15 for them.

1 Converted Captain and converted command squad. The captain and command squad are all converted from veteran models(old mk1 and capt is from a mk2). The captain has a power weapon and combi plasma, the command squad has 1 with a storm bolter, a power fist sergeant, the company champion, the standard bearer with a power weapon and the apothecary. This one is difficult to price, as a box of veterans is $35 on its own, and a box of command squad is $25. Since there all conversions too it makes them a unique looking unit. I would be willing to part with these guys for i guess $20 since they are mostly metal, converted but needing to be primed. (they were stripped of previous paint).

I am interested in trading the stuff off or the cash prices listed. Most of the stuff i am interested in is the new Space wolf stuff that is coming out to build the wolf guard units and bloodclaws that i need to round off my army, or the new skaven stuff. I would also be interested in some marine stuff such as land speeders or transports. If your are interested in trading then let me know. Also as for cash i woudl also take store credit from CCCG so i can just aquire the stuff i need when its released.
Thanks if anyones interested.
Also i still have the chaos army listed above and the one sprue of kroot if anyones interested.

Image Image