dark elf bitz

Trading post for locals that want to trade minis/games/cards
Chapter Master

dark elf bitz

Post by Morbidangel » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:15 pm

hey guys. I am looking to start a dark elf army, and going to be starting of converting alot of dark riders. Before i end up buying alot of the box sets i have to sell some stuff. Also before i do alot of investing, i figured i woudl check the bitz from alot of the other dark elf players. Mostly i am in the need of extra xbow bits(about just 12 of these), and some dark elf spear arms(at least 10, possible 24 spears). I might also need shields(10 at the most) but still not sure i will bother with shields since that takes the fast cavalry from the dark riders. I am willing to buy the bitz or trade bitz if there are bitz you guys are looking for. I really don't want to have to buy a couple box sets of dark elf warriors just for the spears and xbows to convert the dark riders from the glade riders. Specially since buying the box set would give me only so many spears and i would be left with lots of bodies. But its still not a bad idea to boost my bitz box, i just don't plan to use warriors to start if at all right now.

So if you got some extra bitz, and want to trade for bitz or sell them. Let me know, tell me what bitz you might be interested in and also let me know what you want for the bitz. Cash might just be an easier option in the long run.
Lunar Drakes(marines): 2/4/0
Total Points Painted: about 1500 of 6500

Tau, Elsy'eir sept: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 350 of 1500

Clan Sarz-Skaven: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 0 of 3k
Image Image

Site Admin

Post by Abaddon » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:04 pm

I might have what you are looking for but I will have to check.
Eldar 15-3-0
Space Orks 8-3-2
Orcs 5-3-1
Dark Elves 4-2

Post by Nightbane » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:40 pm

somewhere I have a large thing of shields, spears and crossbows. I will check this weekend.
Knights Templar (BT Space Marines)--17/15/3

Born to fight, trained to kill, ready to die, but never will.