wts dark elf stuff

Trading post for locals that want to trade minis/games/cards
Morbidangel
Chapter Master

wts dark elf stuff

Post by Morbidangel » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:53 pm

Hey guys. Lets face it. When it comes to doing a fantasy army, its always the one thing i can't decide on, yet stay motivated with. I am come to the conclusion that i am simply not gonna bother with a fantasy army. I barely get time to play as it is, so i am just gonna stick with 40k. I enjoy 40k much more, and find it easier to just paint those minis.
So that means i also have some dark elf mini's up for grabs.

So..what i have, if you guys are interested. As always i offer the local crew first dibs. I will give you guys a week and a half, then i will try to get rid of them at a trading day at a store in the ATL to avoid ebay fees, and then if not gone then..on ebay they go.

Glade riders(x16) basically two box sets, i was going to convert these to dark riders. 10 of the horses are assembled, other than that, rest is still on sprues

Corsairs, (x10) Still on sprues

Cold one knights, x5, assembled, primed black, with full command assembled too.

War Hydra, still unassembled and in the plastic container.

Assassin, the one with hood and throwing stars

Dreadlord on cold one, unassembled

Sorceress on cold one, unassembled(the staff is missing two of its prongs)

I am not looking to get the full amount, just wanting to get rid of stuff sitting around on shelves and put the money back into the hobby. Looking for cash mostly and i am looking at selling the stuff for 15% off retail cost. So for example, the corsairs for 10 costs 22 retail, i am letting them go for 18. I am rounding down the change.
So cold one knights are also $18, corsairs are $18, the glade riders are $29 for 8, or for all 16, gonna let them go for $55(bigger discount there). The two characters are going for 16 each(giving a 20% discount there), with the assassin for $8. The warhydra i am letting go for $32.

So take advantage of my savings. If you are interested in trading let me know, maybe we can work something out. But basically just looking for cash so i can invest it some larger sets or stuff coming out for my 40k armies.
Lunar Drakes(marines): 2/4/0
Total Points Painted: about 1500 of 6500

Tau, Elsy'eir sept: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 350 of 1500

Clan Sarz-Skaven: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 0 of 3k
Image Image

Abaddon
Site Admin

Post by Abaddon » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:13 pm

are these all new models?
Eldar 15-3-0
Space Orks 8-3-2
Orcs 5-3-1
Dark Elves 4-2

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:31 pm

yep. I basically wasted money on the spearhead box set. I just can't seem to bring myself to paint anything fantasy. I enjoy the fluff, but that seems to be about it. I seem to just be more into the 40k side of things, like my marines or tau, and even been thinking of doing some orks since i will have a 500 point force from the starter box set.

I guess if i do decide to do anything for fantasy, i might just stick with the night goblins i have left over from the BSFP box set.
But these are the new models. And all i really got done was assembling and priming the cold one knights, and assembling 10 horses from the glade riders that i was gonna use for dark riders. I did manage to sell the sorceres on foot, corsairs character, and dreadlord on foot already.
Lunar Drakes(marines): 2/4/0
Total Points Painted: about 1500 of 6500

Tau, Elsy'eir sept: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 350 of 1500

Clan Sarz-Skaven: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 0 of 3k
Image Image

SoldierOfFortune
Veteran

Post by SoldierOfFortune » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:54 pm

I can't pass up those Glade Riders. PM me and maybe you can sweet-talk me into those Corsairs too. :D