WTB Shoulderpad

Trading post for locals that want to trade minis/games/cards
tyson
Veteran

WTB Shoulderpad

Post by tyson » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:55 pm

I need one terminator sized shoulderpad. Will buy or trade for it. I don't care if it's Chaos or loyalist, it just has to be big enough. Please help if you can.
"Sorry, this is the only extra chopstick I carry."

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:58 pm

hey tyson, whats the shoulder pad for?
Only reason i ask, i don't have any spare terminator pads other than the inquisitional pads that i never used, but i do have a spare demon prince shoulder pad, so i was just curious to what use you have. The earliest i can get it by the store might be this weekend sometime or at least by next week when i head to athens to get my copy of WAR.

If you need it for a demonprince i can spare the shoulder pad free of charge, just will have to wait till i get to the store to drop it off is all.
Lunar Drakes(marines): 2/4/0
Total Points Painted: about 1500 of 6500

Tau, Elsy'eir sept: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 350 of 1500

Clan Sarz-Skaven: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 0 of 3k
Image Image

tyson
Veteran

Post by tyson » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:54 pm

Thx for the offer Jason, but I need it for a terminator so the demon prince pad would be too big. I took the free loyalist termie that came with last month's WD and left over sprues from my chaos termie lord to make a Chaos termie lord. The only prob was GW gives three shoulderpads in the box and not four. They give 8 heads and two plus all the weapon options but only 3 pads. Why, who the hell knows?

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:12 pm

well then tyson, your in even better luck. I happen to have a chaos shoulder pad left over from a chaos terminator lord. Its the one with the eye of horus on it. Its on the sprue and on top of that the sprue has a chaos lord helm on it with the horns, the chaos chains/loin cloth and 2 sets of chaos lord terminator spiky bitz plus a chaos lord chain fist. I don't really need the sprue so you can make what ever offer you want for it. I am gonna get by the store saturday, as i have a wetpallette to pick up. So i can drop the sprue off then.

Image Image

tyson
Veteran

Post by tyson » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:21 pm

I really only need the shoulderpad but if you want to sell it with the sprue, how does 2 or 3 dollars sound? Unfortunately, I'm going to be in Atl this Sat so I can't be at the store until Sun. If you wouldn't mind dropping it off I can get the money back to you next time your in Athens or by mail, however you prefer. Thx a million btw.

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:48 pm

ok, i will just leave it at the store, and you can just leave the money with jon, put it in an envelope and i can pick it up next time i am by the store. Its not a big deal really.

Image Image