Mutants and Masterminds game looking for place to play

Other Pen and Paper RPGs
Gden
n00b

Post by Gden » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:09 am

If anyone is interested we still want players. Meet at tye che's tomorrow at about 5 p.m. and we'll decide where to play (since its currently only me the gm and one other we just play wherever right now, when we get more players we'll get a more determined spot, but SLC is probably our best bet right now) oh yeah I'm the tall skinny guy (6'4') hanging out with the guy about my height that's a bit bigger (putting it mildly). Name's Glenn (or you can just ask Sean to point me out, I've been going there since 98 )
I like Cereal

theMaskedFerret
n00b

Still saving Athens on Thursdays.

Post by theMaskedFerret » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:53 am

We are still playing that M&M game on Thursdays. There are only 2 players right now - I would love to have additional PCs to join the 2 that are already playing.

I am the GM of the game. We usually end up meeting between 6:30 and 7:00pm over by Tyche's, and then walk over to the Tate Center and play for 2 to 3 hours.

The campaign is based on present day Athens - well, an alternate universe Present-day Athens. You are the superhero. Design yourself, then give yourself the super powers you have always wanted. [Note: No time control, time manipulation, or gestalting. Everything else is kosher.]

Currently the game is at Power Level 6.

If you are interested in joining us, PM me or IM me. Or, heck, call me at 678-471-4053.