PARANOIA 2009

Other Pen and Paper RPGs
SoldierOfFortune
Veteran

PARANOIA 2009

Post by SoldierOfFortune » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:01 pm

Friend Computer is looking for Troubleshooters to hunt down those Dirty Commie Mutant Traitors in January 2009. Location will probably be at CCCG, Wednesday Evenings.

Learn the Joy* and Glory** of serving Alpha Complex!

* Happiness is a mandatory form of expression. Non-Happiness is not an approved form of behavior and will be subject to immediate medication, brainscrubbing and/or/probably termination. Alpha Complex is not liable for any side effects, including decrease in intellectual capacity, depression, violence, mood swings, or trouble urinating and/or breathing.

** Approximately 95% of job requirements include: tasting of Food Vat Slime / Poison and Toxic rating, Testing of [CLASSIFIED], [CLASSIFIED]ing [CLASSIFIED], and [CLASSIFIED]. Probability of survival is [CLASSIFIED]%.

SoldierOfFortune
Veteran

Post by SoldierOfFortune » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Not sure who's interested in continuing the PARANOIA game, but I'll be at CCCG Wednesday evening around 6:00 with a pickup, 1 evening game for anyone who's interested. We start when I've got at least three folks, and players can jump in whenever they show up. I'm just that awesome a GM.
We can also talk about other meeting times, etc