UGA gamers association:

Other Pen and Paper RPGs
Steve
Primarch

UGA gamers association:

Post by Steve » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:01 pm

Jeremy S.:
On Thursday nights, we have a Marvel Super Heroes campaign and a D&D campaign. The Marvel campaign will be continuing through the summer (I'm the one running it); I do not know about the D&D one.

On Friday nights, there is a group that alternates between Call of Cthulu and Iron Heroes. I do not know if there are any other games currently going on, because I'm only free on Thursdays. Confused

The group is much (much MUCH) smaller than it used to be, but it's still going. James Holder is currently the President, though I believe it is nearly time to decide upon a new one.

In any event, it is always cool to stop on by and see who is playing what. Smile The best time to get a game going is early semester; not sure how many people (if any as there are no 'official' meetings) will be floating about this summer, but I do know the Marvel game is able to accommodate one more if you enjoy the superhero genre.

Yunuswesley
n00b

Post by Yunuswesley » Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:37 pm

Hello, I'm looking to meet gamers & play. Is there still a Call of Cthulhu game going on?

Yunus

JeremyS
Scout

Post by JeremyS » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:01 pm

Yunus has already stopped by the group, but just in case anyone else is wondering...

Currently, Spring Semester 2008, we still have the Marvel group going on Thursdays (presently more than full), and on Fridays we have Star Wars (Saga d20) and another game (and I'm not 100% sure what game that is).

We're still at Tate (room 145 and a third floor table that's been annexed), but around March or so we'll have to move as Tate will be closed. After that time, we do not yet know where we will be (the SW game will likely be at the GM's apartment as best as I can tell).