Tuesday AT-43 event

Forum for AT-43 Gaming.
CleverName
Veteran

Post by CleverName » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:01 am

Hopefully, we will all get a chance to play different armies tonight. Thanks for all of your help.

My biggest remaining hurdles are getting the tables cleared off and terrain for so many battles.

Terrain is going to be an issue. So I was thinking that we should try to use any maps that are available.

steveyray30606
Tactical Marine

Post by steveyray30606 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:03 am

How did the event go Wayne?

CleverName
Veteran

Post by CleverName » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:14 am

It went pretty well.

Jon (our captive audience), Keith, Tyson, Devon (sp?), Michael and myself were there. All 4 melees got played and none seemed to be a completely one-sided. Jon and Michael got to play twice.

I am sorry more folks did not show up, but I was home by 9PM.

The gaming tiles worked out really well, though the laminate started coming up on one. Playing on smaller boards made the Karmans much more effective. The Therians vs. Karman battle ended up in a draw. All that was left was the immobilized wraith golgogth and one Karman. The golgoth has no melee weapons, but the Karman needed to roll morale every turn and had to roll a "6" to wound!

Cripple X
Chapter Master

Post by Cripple X » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:21 am

Will you guys be running a demo again any time soon? Tuesdays are bad days for me and I couldn't make it. I've seen part of a game Jon and Tyson have played and I was a bit intrigued.

CleverName
Veteran

Post by CleverName » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:06 am

Cripple X wrote:Will you guys be running a demo again any time soon? Tuesdays are bad days for me and I couldn't make it. I've seen part of a game Jon and Tyson have played and I was a bit intrigued.
I sure hope to. Unfortunately, I will not be able to do so for about two weeks. I will post when I can set something up.

Thursday night and Saturday afternoons seem to be good times to possibly catch Steve or Tyson. Jon, of course, is a captive audience. ;)

Cripple X
Chapter Master

Post by Cripple X » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:07 am

Thursdays are also pretty bad for me. I can do Saturdays though.