AT-43 League?

Forum for AT-43 Gaming.
CleverName
Veteran

AT-43 League?

Post by CleverName » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:40 pm

As much as I would like to, I just can't commit the time to running an organized league for AT-43 without some help.

BUT, Fantasy Flight Games is putting resources together to promote them. Hopefully one of our FLGS could help sponsor along with your help.

The information can be found here:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/at-43 ... dplay.html
The universe of AT-43 is ablaze and can only be claimed by one species to dominate the galaxy!

League play for AT-43 will be starting up at your local retailers on August 1st. This league is going to be an introductory one to get people into the fight for Ava. The launch for the official league and league kits will be September 1st. More details will be coming shortly.

Retailers

On our league website you can sign up for the leagues you wish to participate in, give news on each scenario played, and more. You and your players can see their rankings for each scenario played as well as other leagues that are being run elsewhere.
Players

If your friendly local gaming store isn't signed up, talk to them and let them know that you are interested in running a league at their location. Retailers must sign up, but can delegate the running of the league to an employee or volunteer. If you're a Therian that's craving to show how skilled a commander you are, then get your local retailer to sign up!
Interested?

If you're a retailer that's interested in conducting AT-43 league play, please sign up at our website by following the link below. Once signed up and approved, you (or a volunteer) can enter your league information into our website, and scenarios can be downloaded for free.

If you have any questions regarding either league, feel free to contact Erik Lind
Last edited by CleverName on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CleverName
Veteran

Post by CleverName » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:10 pm

If you are interested in playing in the league, please post and let us know.

CCCG
Terminator

Post by CCCG » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:36 pm

Me and my monkeys are ready to win, or die burning in horrible agony trying!
Classic City Comics & Games
1063 - B Baxter St
Athens Ga 30606
706-583-9009