Fantasy Weekend!

Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Warhammer 40,000, Necromunda, Mordheim, Battlefleet Gothic, Epic Armageddon, Inquisitor and more!
Yuri
Chapter Master

Fantasy Weekend!

Post by Yuri » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:05 am

Ok, calling it out now. Saturday and, as of now, Sunday I will be ready to throw down the Beasts of Chaos yet again.

I have 1752 points, so as long as people don't mind me being over by 2 points, the Nurgle ravaged Beastmen are ready to tear through the forces of anything not Nurgle ;).
"Women are like Voltron; the more you can hook up the better."
"Since when is stealing a rhinoceros considered evil?"

Chief Nocahoma
Scout

Post by Chief Nocahoma » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:24 am

Will

I can play Sunday afternoon around 2. You can have your choice of either high or dark elves. 1750 is fine (your 1752 will not hurt my feelings). Really either list will work for me if you would like a chance to kill some new painted stuff I have just finished 12 White Lions. If you would rather play something that doesn't always strike first I can roll out the DEs for a last appearance under the wussy 6th edition armybook rules before the new boss armybook arrives with my spearhead.

Mo

Yuri
Chapter Master

Post by Yuri » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:48 am

Sweet. 2pm Sunday, I will be there. I think I'll try my hand agains the High Elves again. Give you a bit more practice with them before your tourney.

Once the new Dark Elf codex comes out, we can run a few games against them.
"Women are like Voltron; the more you can hook up the better."
"Since when is stealing a rhinoceros considered evil?"

Chief Nocahoma
Scout

Post by Chief Nocahoma » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:53 pm

See you at 2 tomorrow I'll bring the High Elves at 1750 pts.