More Rulebooks are here

Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Warhammer 40,000, Necromunda, Mordheim, Battlefleet Gothic, Epic Armageddon, Inquisitor and more!
CCCG
Terminator

More Rulebooks are here

Post by CCCG » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:40 pm

Yo biznatches,

I have more 40k Rulebooks in stock
Classic City Comics & Games
1063 - B Baxter St
Athens Ga 30606
706-583-9009

Nightbane
Terminator

Post by Nightbane » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:18 pm

got mine today, and my land raider can now really rock some fools =D
W/L/D
Knights Templar (BT Space Marines)--17/15/3

Born to fight, trained to kill, ready to die, but never will.

NegativeK
Chapter Master

Post by NegativeK » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:49 pm

Speaking of "rocking some fools," I've wanted to warn you of something for a while, Nightbane. Turns out the Black Templars, after "passing" a moral check in the shooting phase, can no longer get into close combat during the shooting phase.

The BT codex reads that they get a Consolidate move, and the 5th Ed. book explicitly states that consolidation can't bring you closer than 1" to an enemy.

Reading Warseer has pointed out gobs of little rules changes that I've glossed over but add up to a significantly different game.

A somewhat funny one is a Fortuned (reroll failed saves) Farseer fighting off a Perils of the Warp attack. PotW forces you to reroll passed saves, and Fortune lets you reroll failed saves. You can't reroll a reroll, so you only get to do one of them only once. In effect, you roll the dice, ignore that roll, re-roll it, and keep the second one. ;D

Anyone else find strange 5th Ed. stuff for their codex?
Sun Tzu said: "Now the general who wins a battle makes many calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought. The general who loses a battle makes but few calculations beforehand."

Miniature Overload: http://minioverload.blogspot.com/ (Last updated 2009/9/11)