WFB New Dark Elves need a game. Weekend? Anyone?

Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Warhammer 40,000, Necromunda, Mordheim, Battlefleet Gothic, Epic Armageddon, Inquisitor and more!
Chief Nocahoma
Scout

WFB New Dark Elves need a game. Weekend? Anyone?

Post by Chief Nocahoma » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:50 pm

Guys since my spearhead arrived and I've had a look through the book and I'm itching to get the Dark Elves back on the table.

Anyone for a game this weekend?

SoldierOfFortune
Veteran

Post by SoldierOfFortune » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:16 pm

Ooh ooh ooh! Me me me! My throng will take the whoopin' if only to look at the new rulebook. Mo, you want to get in a game in on a weeknight?

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:57 pm

the new dark elves are nice. Just gotta find time to actually get the darn things painted, and converted. I tell ya, a new baby makes things alot more challenging in the hobby department. I've been toying with a possible list, and so far i only got my cold ones assembled and the test model for the cold ones painted. Gotta figure out what i want to do with my dark riders, and assemble the rest of the spearhead myself. But they are on a semi hold till i get some eldar stuff painted. I used the 200 points build and paint thing at the GW store last week as an excuse to finally get my but into painting my lovely eldar force so i can get it done. My marines are on hold for now till the new book.

,Anyways, Let me know how the game plays out guys. I need to find the time to get up there to play out some games with the dark elves, maybe borrowing someones force till i get mine assembled to test out the army.
Lunar Drakes(marines): 2/4/0
Total Points Painted: about 1500 of 6500

Tau, Elsy'eir sept: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 350 of 1500

Clan Sarz-Skaven: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 0 of 3k
Image Image

Chief Nocahoma
Scout

Post by Chief Nocahoma » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:55 pm

I can play on a weeknight. I am playing basketball tomorrow from roughly 6-7:30 p.m. out in Oconee but I could play around 8:30-9:00. Also, Thursday night will work anytime.

I can host or we can play somewhere else. I live in the five points area.

SoldierOfFortune
Veteran

Post by SoldierOfFortune » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:41 pm

We can rock either tonight or Thursday. Typically, real estate at CCCG can be hard to come by on a Wednesday, but give me a call and we can get a match together.

I can bring 2000 pts easy, mebbe 2250.

770-856-9862.

NegativeK
Chapter Master

Post by NegativeK » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:22 pm

Wednesdays have actually calmed down a bit. L5R has settled to regulars who chill at the front of the store, and the taller, 6x4 table is almost always available. The only caveat is that you have to put up with our gaming group.. And the blasphemous filth that comes from our mouths. ;D

Also, Wednesday is the only night that Jon is open until 9:00 (I think.)
Sun Tzu said: "Now the general who wins a battle makes many calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought. The general who loses a battle makes but few calculations beforehand."

Miniature Overload: http://minioverload.blogspot.com/ (Last updated 2009/9/11)

SoldierOfFortune
Veteran

Post by SoldierOfFortune » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:30 pm

We got in our game at Moe's place. It was a blast. Batrep is following, so stay tuned, kiddies!

Chief Nocahoma
Scout

Post by Chief Nocahoma » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:05 am

We had a great game. Wed nights I usually play basketball but if that changes I will be up for Wed night at the store. I would love to host a game at my house every couple of weeks on a weeknight as well.

Mo