Grey Knight update.

Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Warhammer 40,000, Necromunda, Mordheim, Battlefleet Gothic, Epic Armageddon, Inquisitor and more!
Schlock
Veteran

Post by Schlock » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:26 pm

Thanks again Morbid.

My recent accomplishment, which I am proud of is that I was able to make a Dreadnaught out of spare bitz that I had. I used the sprue to make a framework, then used different parts leftover from my first Dread. I used parts of barrels for the arm attachments, Empire cannons and morters for the leg armor and front, as well as where the legs attach. I chopped up one of my movement trays to make top and side plates. Then I used some of my dwindling supply of green stuff to fill in the gaps of my bad cuts and measurements. It ended up looking pretty good. And it stands on it's own as long as a soft wind doesn't blow.

What I need, however, is a base. So if anyone has an extra round Dreadnaught-size base, that would be great. I know I could just get a circle that size, like the lid to some jelly, but I thought I'd ask if anyone has one lying around.

The actual grey knights are looking good. I have one painted and 4 more almost ready for paint.

As for tools, I need a sculpting tool and a razor saw, I have most everything else (I'm putting those on my Christmas/B-day list). As for resin molds... I have no idea how to do that.

I truly, truly will attempt to post pictures soon.

Casey.