40k Tourney - August 8th or 9th

Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Warhammer 40,000, Necromunda, Mordheim, Battlefleet Gothic, Epic Armageddon, Inquisitor and more!

The Next 40K Tourney - Saturday or Sunday?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:03 pm

Saturday
45%
Sunday
55%

Total votes: 11

HurricaneGirl
Veteran

40k Tourney - August 8th or 9th

Post by HurricaneGirl » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Please vote on having the tourney on Saturday or Sunday. Thanks so much!

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:59 pm

i voted saturday, but i didn't see an option for either or. Saturday is a better day for me, but i will have to ask for it off of course, but it also means i don't have to catch any flak from my wife cause i skipped church again. Tho i don't understand her really, theres tons of hunters who skip church to go hunting during the hunting season or take weekend fishing trips, but i catch hell(literally) for going gaming.

Anyways i prefer satuday but can do either day.
Lunar Drakes(marines): 2/4/0
Total Points Painted: about 1500 of 6500

Tau, Elsy'eir sept: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 350 of 1500

Clan Sarz-Skaven: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 0 of 3k
Image Image

Rheibaen
Tactical Marine

Post by Rheibaen » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:18 am

I imagine the either/or option is not voting :wink:

I don't really care either way, though I might not be able to make it simply because it's too early in the month.
"We are born for a darker purpose than that of mere existence. There will come a time when the stygian night never ends, where dead stars will spread before us like islands that slumber on the ocean, and when the beings that hid like shadows will feed on us forever." ~Adept Corteswain at Omniastery of Selethoth, shortly before his disappearance.

Abaddon
Site Admin

Post by Abaddon » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:16 am

Sunday is better for me.
Eldar 15-3-0
Space Orks 8-3-2
Orcs 5-3-1
Dark Elves 4-2

Da MaCHiNE
Scout

40K Goodness

Post by Da MaCHiNE » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:13 am

Hey all,

First & Foremost - I had a really good time when I was there last,... Ya'll are OK in my Book :)

I would be down for either day - Voted for Saturday but,... would be open to Sunday as well. On another note - Not sure if Ya'll are all about Ard'Boyz or not but, the shop I go to in Atlanta is hosting an event for this,... here's the link

http://www.phoenixgames-atl.com/phpbb3/ ... ?f=3&t=513

Now,... Time for me to look at all the posts here and put my 2 cents in,...
Mu - HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHahahahaha

Da MaCHiNE,... "HaS SpoKeN"

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:59 pm

hey DaMachine. Welcome to the boards. As for the tournaments yes i am interested but this year is off limits on most. Basically i am really getting back into the hobby this summer, just really getting focused on getting my armies painted, so this year is doing a few local tourneys and smaller ones, while painting my armies. Hopefully next year i will be able to attend some of those tournaments. As for the ard boys, man that would be fun. But not sure i would have what it takes to get past the prelimnary. Also right now, i financially couldn't afford to travel for something like that, what with air fare needed and hotels and what not. Again maybe next year.

Also the big waaagh sounds interesting, and i would love to maybe go next year too. I will have to keep up with those events. Right now i have to work out reasonable tactics and good army building for these tournaments for me to attend. As i usually lose most of my games when i do battle recently. Part of that i think is also cause i don't get alot of games and still having to memorize the new editions rules.

Anyways, welcome to the board, and look forward to battling those demons again sometime.
Lunar Drakes(marines): 2/4/0
Total Points Painted: about 1500 of 6500

Tau, Elsy'eir sept: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 350 of 1500

Clan Sarz-Skaven: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 0 of 3k
Image Image

TJ
Chapter Master

Post by TJ » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:57 pm

i tied it up cuz thats how i roll
Khorne 14/0/0 (retired?)-----Nurgle 1/0/0