Tourney today

Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Warhammer 40,000, Necromunda, Mordheim, Battlefleet Gothic, Epic Armageddon, Inquisitor and more!
greenlantern1
Assault Marine

Tourney today

Post by greenlantern1 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Hey guys and gals,

Thanks for great time. I really enjoyed hanging out with everyone. Congrats to all who won prizes. I look forward to seeing some pics.

Thanks again.

Yours,

GL
Last edited by greenlantern1 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Quis custodies ipsos custodes"
Decimus Junius Juvenalis ca. 100 AD

"Though my guards may sleep and my
ships may lay at anchor. Our foes know full
well that the big guns never tire."

Huron Blackheart, The Tyrant of Badab
901.M41

RocketWulf
Scout

Post by RocketWulf » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:35 pm

Anytime. I will not underestimate the might of the multilaser a second time.
A fortress circumvented ceases to be an obstacle. A fortress destroyed ceases to be a threat. Do not forget the difference.
- Attributed to Leman Russ

Space Wolves don't die, they just get meaner and carry bigger guns

BattleHost of Wolf Lord Sigurd the Red;
6 wins 2 losses

HurricaneGirl
Veteran

Post by HurricaneGirl » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:38 am

Had a blast too! Thanks everyone for coming and making it yet another fun tourney. :) GL I'll get to play you yet!!

Congrats to all the winners, and another kudo to "Iron Man" Cory the Necron Guy who just played his FIFTH 40k game of the day. (once vs Rob, once vs Me) Necrons do pretty well as Planetstrike Attackers. Ouch.

Below is a last ditch effort by a brave Wave Serpent pilot who, shaken, with two weapons destroyed and his cargo of Dire Avengers shot to pieces behind him, attempted to ram one of the Necron Monoliths.
Results; WS immoble, Monolith weapon destroyed...

But the pilot will live to ride another day!

Abaddon
Site Admin

Post by Abaddon » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:24 am

Sorry that I missed it. I was sick this weekend. I'll see you guys next time around.
Eldar 15-3-0
Space Orks 8-3-2
Orcs 5-3-1
Dark Elves 4-2

Da MaCHiNE
Scout

Post by Da MaCHiNE » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:43 pm

Looks like the Wave Serpent needs to be Pimped oud with Reinforced Rammers - LOL.

Yeah the tourney was definitely a blast,... It was great to see Ya'll again and I look forward to the Carnival coming up in 2x weeks - My how time flies,... I will be doing an inventory of what I have that is tradable in the next day or two and posting about it - Any-who. See ya then

BTW - I played mister Necron with my Daemons,... same list used at the event by both of us,... and all I have to say is it's sad when even a Nurgle daemon army has to hide from machines - even worse when the Daemon armies general is nick-named "Da MaCHiNE" and his best tactic is to hide. LOL.

:roll:
Da MaCHiNE - "HaS SPoKeN"

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:28 pm

well thats because nurle daemons have no spine. They are afterall just usually giant puss sacks of much nasty sickness and disease. If they had a spine they would be bold and fiercesome and no longer nurgle but khorne :P

Yeah i too had a blast at the tournament. I know apart of my enthusiasm started fleeting tho after lunch. I became full, and my ankle was starting to really kill me from all the standing. I did learn something from the tournament which was good. I learned about some rules which means i really gotta get more into my rule book. I also learned i need more favorable dice to appease that wicked witch Karma. She absolutely hates me and there were times when i would roll extra high to hit stuff but i couldn't would crap due to all those 1s and 2's that my dice kept reminding me off. It is a 6 sided dice but darn wheres all those 6s when you really need em and not just when you roll to see how far your rhinos explode.

So thanks guys for getting me more motivation so now i can get back to painting...at least for a week or two.
Lunar Drakes(marines): 2/4/0
Total Points Painted: about 1500 of 6500

Tau, Elsy'eir sept: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 350 of 1500

Clan Sarz-Skaven: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 0 of 3k
Image Image