Mordheim

Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Warhammer 40,000, Necromunda, Mordheim, Battlefleet Gothic, Epic Armageddon, Inquisitor and more!

Would you be interested in playing in a casual Mordheim league?

Yes
86%
No
14%

Total votes: 14

Abaddon
Site Admin

Post by Abaddon » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:09 pm

I've put in about 4 hours of working on this mordheim scenery today. This week is crunch time. I want to have 4x4 feet of city ready by friday. Here's some pics of 75% completed board sections. All of my pieces will have the cobblestone plasticard on the edges so they line up for city blocks. These still need the boards stained/burnt effects added and also need to be flocked and finish painted.

Eldar 15-3-0
Space Orks 8-3-2
Orcs 5-3-1
Dark Elves 4-2

Nightbane
Terminator

Post by Nightbane » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:26 pm

looking good, can't wait to play on them
W/L/D
Knights Templar (BT Space Marines)--17/15/3

Born to fight, trained to kill, ready to die, but never will.

Da MaCHiNE
Scout

Post by Da MaCHiNE » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:12 am

All I have to say is Niiiiiicccccceeeee,..... I to cannot wait until My Undead can wonder these streets insearch of Baron Von Strigiovich's precious Warpstone- On another note - Sorry I haven't been on the boards that much as of late,... My Fiance' and I have been packing and preparing for a move to a new home (a house my friends w/ a man cave - WooooooT) and that has pretty much taken over any free time I had. I will bring those 2 hounds with me to the tournament as that is the one day I refuse to do any packing and have full intentions of getting my Geek on. Until then my friends,... take care.

R
Da MaCHiNE - "HaS SPoKeN"

Rheibaen
Tactical Marine

Post by Rheibaen » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:50 am

Since the vile Tomb Guardians were mentioned...

I'd love to play a game Wednesday, even if we can't start up the league just yet. I'm free anytime after 3:20 that day, so just lemme know if you want to get a game in.
"We are born for a darker purpose than that of mere existence. There will come a time when the stygian night never ends, where dead stars will spread before us like islands that slumber on the ocean, and when the beings that hid like shadows will feed on us forever." ~Adept Corteswain at Omniastery of Selethoth, shortly before his disappearance.

SoldierOfFortune
Veteran

Post by SoldierOfFortune » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:39 pm

Phil, you've outdone yourself. Fantastic.
Wednesdays sound good to me. My old man is coming to town tomorrow, but I should be available any other Wednesday.
BTW Yuri I will drop off your Codex and Objective markers tomorrow. I'll ask Jon to put them behind the counter for you.

greenlantern1
Assault Marine

Post by greenlantern1 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Your scenery is looking good! Good Luck with the start up.
"Quis custodies ipsos custodes"
Decimus Junius Juvenalis ca. 100 AD

"Though my guards may sleep and my
ships may lay at anchor. Our foes know full
well that the big guns never tire."

Huron Blackheart, The Tyrant of Badab
901.M41