new skaven

Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Warhammer 40,000, Necromunda, Mordheim, Battlefleet Gothic, Epic Armageddon, Inquisitor and more!
kabniel
Assault Marine

new skaven

Post by kabniel » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Some pictures of the new plastic clanrats have been found/posted. Here ya go

best rats i've seen in a while.

Abaddon
Site Admin

Post by Abaddon » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Awesome! Looking forward to playing against the new skaven! I'v kept up with the Warseer rumor mill and have been waiting for some pics to show up. Will Jon continue to play the ratmen?

Anybody want to get together and play some fantasy next week? I've got my gaming table in my basement ready to go and am learning how to play with my Dark Elves. I can only really play at 6pm or later on weeknights and my weekends are still a little busy.
Eldar 15-3-0
Space Orks 8-3-2
Orcs 5-3-1
Dark Elves 4-2

Da MaCHiNE
Scout

Post by Da MaCHiNE » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Nice,

I bet Jason will be pleased as well (aka - Morbidangel) 8)
Da MaCHiNE - "HaS SPoKeN"

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Damn straight lol
Wow there no longer hunched over monkeys but actually walking, hunched rat men. YEAH. lol Also those pics weren't there earlier today(around noon) as i have been keeping a check on warseer for any new skaven pics since they are due out in november.

Man i can't wait that so reviatilizes my interest in the skaven. Speaking of which i finally finished the first 10 plaquemonks in my color scheme, and the one rat ogre. Those were all repaints of what i had done. Time to finish up more plague monks.

I do know that so far...the rumors are new clanrats/slaves and new stormvermin as plastic kits. Also there is rumors of the new screaming bell/possible warpstone catapult being a plastic kit. They probably wont be redoing the plague monks and rat ogres since those are still pretty new plastic kits. I am sure that future waves of models however will be phasing out some of the other older skaven stuff like globadiers and jezzails. But for now..i will be happy with the new stuff, which is what i am really holding off on, mostly just getting stuff that i know isn't being replaced right now.
Lunar Drakes(marines): 2/4/0
Total Points Painted: about 1500 of 6500

Tau, Elsy'eir sept: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 350 of 1500

Clan Sarz-Skaven: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 0 of 3k
Image Image