Next Tournament?

Warhammer Fantasy Battles, Warhammer 40,000, Necromunda, Mordheim, Battlefleet Gothic, Epic Armageddon, Inquisitor and more!
Rheibaen
Tactical Marine

Next Tournament?

Post by Rheibaen » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:15 pm

So...when do you guys want to do it? I wanted to get the topic started early so everybody has plenty of warning. Want to try for September 20 (Sunday again)? That keeps with our 5-6 week intervals.
"We are born for a darker purpose than that of mere existence. There will come a time when the stygian night never ends, where dead stars will spread before us like islands that slumber on the ocean, and when the beings that hid like shadows will feed on us forever." ~Adept Corteswain at Omniastery of Selethoth, shortly before his disappearance.

pepo150
Scout

Post by pepo150 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:40 pm

fantasy or 40k? We need to get some fantasy in, I am itching. The last tourney didn't have great turn out however. What's everyone thinking?
"Sometimes a whole lotta nothin' is a real cool hand." - Cool Hand Luke

Rheibaen
Tactical Marine

Post by Rheibaen » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:44 pm

I was actually meaning 40k for this post (sorry for the confusion), but I'd actually be up for Fantasy as well, with my new Tomb Kings.
"We are born for a darker purpose than that of mere existence. There will come a time when the stygian night never ends, where dead stars will spread before us like islands that slumber on the ocean, and when the beings that hid like shadows will feed on us forever." ~Adept Corteswain at Omniastery of Selethoth, shortly before his disappearance.

NegativeK
Chapter Master

Post by NegativeK » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:46 pm

Since apparently I'm running it, I'll go ahead and start a thread with appropriate announcement for a September 20th 40k tournament.
Sun Tzu said: "Now the general who wins a battle makes many calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought. The general who loses a battle makes but few calculations beforehand."

Miniature Overload: http://minioverload.blogspot.com/ (Last updated 2009/9/11)

Abaddon
Site Admin

Post by Abaddon » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:55 am

Sweet! I have no plans that day! Ere' we go ere' we go! 1500 points?
Eldar 15-3-0
Space Orks 8-3-2
Orcs 5-3-1
Dark Elves 4-2