ORGAZATIONAL MEETING - Update

JeremyS
Scout

ORGAZATIONAL MEETING - Update

Post by JeremyS » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:24 pm

The UGA Gamer's Association is tentatively scheduled to have an Orgazational Meeting Friday, 7pm, at Tate Student Center. If we don't get a room assignment, we will likely meet in the Campus Organizations Area, which is on the first floor behind the glass door in the back.

It's a good place to determine what we'll be doing as a club, as well as to hook onto a game.

Ragnor
Scout

Post by Ragnor » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:03 am

Alas, you had to schedule it on Dragon*Con weekend. :P I was hoping to get involved.

JeremyS
Scout

Post by JeremyS » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:21 pm

Ragnor wrote:Alas, you had to schedule it on Dragon*Con weekend. :P I was hoping to get involved.
I was hoping to go to Dragon*Con, but eh. I think you got the better deal. You can always get involved... but I've still never been to a con.

magicalme
Scout

Post by magicalme » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:40 pm

so when do we meet? im obviously up for it!

JeremyS
Scout

Post by JeremyS » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:44 pm

Gamers' Association meetings are Fridays at 7pm at Tate Student Center. If we don't yet have a room, then we generally meet back behind the glass door on the first floor in the Campus Organization Area.

Stargazingbull
n00b

Hello!

Post by Stargazingbull » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:05 pm

Hello! I'm new here but I'm interested in the organization. I missed the meeting yesterday but I will be there next week. Let me know if I missed anything important! Will it still be near the glass door on the first floor?

JeremyS
Scout

Re: Hello!

Post by JeremyS » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:34 pm

Stargazingbull wrote:Hello! I'm new here but I'm interested in the organization. I missed the meeting yesterday but I will be there next week. Let me know if I missed anything important! Will it still be near the glass door on the first floor?
We may have a room reserved by then. Check the TODAY'S MEETINGS board when you come in to Tate (there's one on the left hand side when you come in the front doors on the first floor, and one on the third floor next to the cinema) and see if we have a room listed. If we're not on there, the Organizations area on the first floor is a safe bet.

Stargazingbull
n00b

Post by Stargazingbull » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:27 pm

Alright, cool. How many usually show up to a meeting? I'm hoping to get into a D&D 3.5 or a d20 Modern/Future/etc. game.

JeremyS
Scout

Post by JeremyS » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:08 am

It varies by semester. I haven't been there on a Friday night, as I'm not in Athens on Fridays this semester (I play on Thursdays), so pop on by and see who is doing what.