Open spot on Wednesdays

The classic pen and paper RPG
Steve
Primarch

Open spot on Wednesdays

Post by Steve » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:25 am

We have one open spot in our Wednesday night DnD group that meets at CCCG. If you are interested please reply here.

Just fair warning this is a high action adventure and we have had several casualties. Have several character ideas ready because you might get to try them all before its over.

Jsalt87
n00b

Post by Jsalt87 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm

I have been looking for some D&D group around here for a while. Now that I have been pointed here by a friend, and registered, I might as well post my interest in joining. Unfortunately, since I am a student, I do have some problems- mainly I do not drive and am still unfamiliar with the Athens area (Despite this being my 4th semester). Also, I am currently in Org. Chem., and some Wednesdays would have exams taking up my time. If the game is too fast paced for me to be able to miss a few days, then I guess I'll have to keep looking.

Steve
Primarch

Post by Steve » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:17 pm

Well stop by the store Wednesday night and sit in for a while. CCCG is located on Baxter st. Right next to the Rite Aid.

Jsalt87
n00b

Post by Jsalt87 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:31 pm

I'm not sure if I could walk all the way there... That's past Milledge, right? If you have other UGA students in the game, maybe one could give me a ride there? I believe I have been there before- but only because my mother needed to go there. (Sad that I am a college student who doesn't drive.) It's behind that kid's clothing store, right?

NegativeK
Chapter Master

Post by NegativeK » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:55 pm

You've got the location right (behind the kid's clothing store.) However, if no rides make themselves available, check out Route 5 at http://www.athenstransit.com/timetables.html. It goes through the UGA campus (by the Main Library, the Tate Center, and Seoul Hall) then right down Baxter street - and it's free for UGA students with a swipe of the card.

Mmmm, mass transit.
Sun Tzu said: "Now the general who wins a battle makes many calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought. The general who loses a battle makes but few calculations beforehand."

Miniature Overload: http://minioverload.blogspot.com/ (Last updated 2009/9/11)

Jsalt87
n00b

Post by Jsalt87 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:11 pm

That does work! I don't use the Athens transit much, so I didn't know of this route. When does the game generally begin?

Cripple X
Chapter Master

Post by Cripple X » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:54 pm

About 6 P.M. roughly. Alot of time it ends up being 6:20 or lso before we get going. It ends at 9 p.m.