time isnt on my side...

The classic pen and paper RPG
Bravara
n00b

time isnt on my side...

Post by Bravara » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:22 am

Well, with my limited amount of free-time from school, I'm forced to only allow myself limited activities. Warhammer on Sundays is gonna stay I imagine.

What I wanted to know is who of you guys play D&D? And if you do, when and where? You can PM me if you dont want everyone to know. If you do play, is your game at a point where you can let another character in? I have a dwarf from my old game (only used him once), but can easily set up another one if you so desire.

I just miss it so much...

~Kenny

Cripple X
Chapter Master

Post by Cripple X » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:09 pm

Check out the UGA Gamers Association. They are always running games and such. Hey I'm a big Roleplayer and I don't care who knows it! I'm not one of those "closet geeks" who tries to keep it on the down-low. I'm PROUD. =) But seriously though, The Gamers Association is your best bet.

Quickfeather
n00b

Post by Quickfeather » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:42 pm

That's true. I think there are almost enough people to form a third or fourth group (I have lost count, honestly).

Friday someone will be running something. Either that or Friday we will need someone to run something.

The Gamers' Association meets Thursdays and Firdays at the Tate Student center from sevenish to around midnight. Thursdays are usually pretty quiet.