Looking for a Group

The classic pen and paper RPG
Cripple X
Chapter Master

Looking for a Group

Post by Cripple X » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:36 am

Hey Guys,

My current Wednesday Night D&D Group is set to disband here in a few weeks, thus leaving me without a group. I'd really like to find a new group with which to play D&D. I'm especially excited to try out the new 4e rules when they are released, as I'm curious as to whether they will play in a more balanced fashion.

I enjoy roleplaying a lot, but (as my current group can attest) I'm certainly not opposed to a more Hack'n'Slash style either.

So if anybody has an available slot, or is interested in starting up a group let me know. Take Care.

Bradley

Aelies
Devestator Marine

Post by Aelies » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:06 pm

Oh yes he does love to roleplay. :lol:
OoOoOoOo what does this button do.

S0meguy
n00b

Post by S0meguy » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:10 pm

The Gamers' Association can help.

We get hit up by one-offs all the time (four in the last week). It's a bit bothersome, really, because I know that we have enough for a new game to form but for what ever reason these people give up after one visit so nothing ever happens.

Gden (http://athensgamersunite.com/profile.ph ... file&u=727) PM'd me over spring break saying he'd like to get in a game and was asking specifically about Thursdays. Unfortunately, we aren't meeting publicly on Thursdays right now.

Friday is a good night to drop by, although obviously I can't promise folks will be showing up who will want to form an ongoing campaign.

I'm going to start a directory of guys looking for groups. I think it's probably the best solution given the circumstances.

Cripple X
Chapter Master

Post by Cripple X » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:46 pm

Let me know when you get that directory up and I'll check it out.

balefire
n00b

i am looking to join/start a dnd group too!

Post by balefire » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:40 am

I am looking to either join a group or start a group. If you are interested give mea call at 912-655-4416 or email alant1982@yahoo.com. Thanks

CUnknown
Scout

Post by CUnknown » Sat May 03, 2008 4:10 pm

I am looking to put together a Fantasy Hero game. I am using my own house rules, incorporating the D&D classes into Hero System. Give me a PM if you are interested.

AyJayATL
n00b

Looking for a player

Post by AyJayATL » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:13 pm

I have a 4e game going that meets every sundat at 6:30. One of my players just had to bow out, so I am looking for someone to fill his shoes.

The remainder of the group contains 2 girls and another guy (all adults professionals). We've been playing together since last October but just switch to a 4e game last week with all new 1st level characters, so now is a good time to join us. Let me know if you are interested.

Allen

Steve
Primarch

Post by Steve » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:40 pm

Where does your group meet at? I might be interested in joining.