D&D Gaming Group Starting

The classic pen and paper RPG
wrymuse
n00b

D&D Gaming Group Starting

Post by wrymuse » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:42 pm

Husband and Wife couple looking for other singles and couples to join their new D&D group. Husband has some experience as a player, but is a new DM, and the wife is completely new. There is no set campaign, just adventures for low levels, until we're more experienced. The atmosphere is casual and laid back. There is no requirement for the players to share in the hosting responsibilities, as the couple prefers to host. Meet ups would happen every 2 weeks (likely on a Saturday @ 11am, but we're flexible so if that's not a good time, don't count yourself out!) with the preference of happening every week. Neither prior experience nor any books are necessary! We have the D&D Player's Handbook, DM Guide, and Monster Manual already and are willing to share until players can acquire their own.

If you have any questions or would like to meet, please feel free to let me know. My e-mail is in my profile or you can message here.

wrymuse
n00b

Follow up

Post by wrymuse » Mon May 07, 2007 7:27 pm

I just wanted to let people who check this know that we have players for our group. Currently we have 3 players, and 1 DM, with the potential of 2 or 3 more players depending on their schedule. However, if someone reads this and is still interested, feel free to contact me. Since we're starting with adventures instead of going straight to a campaign, it'll be easy enough to add new players.

Steve
Primarch

Post by Steve » Mon May 07, 2007 8:33 pm

Hope you find more people for your game :-) I would join but I've got to meny games going as it is. Welcome to the forums 8)

wrymuse
n00b

Post by wrymuse » Mon May 07, 2007 8:36 pm

Steve wrote:Hope you find more people for your game :-) I would join but I've got to meny games going as it is. Welcome to the forums 8)
Thanks, I appreciate it. Perhaps you'll keep us in mind when your other games end. :)

tantric
n00b

Post by tantric » Wed May 16, 2007 10:57 am

hey, your email is not in fact in your profile....

wrymuse
n00b

Post by wrymuse » Wed May 16, 2007 11:02 am

tantric wrote:hey, your email is not in fact in your profile....
Oh, sorry, I didn't realize there was an option set to have it turned off automatically. It's on now. Thank you for pointing that out.

cricket
n00b

Post by cricket » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:03 pm

New to these forums and was wondering if this group was still looking for players too? I've been out of actual gaming for awhile, but avidly read and collect all kinds of source material and would love to play again!