UGA gamers association:

The classic pen and paper RPG
Steve
Primarch

UGA gamers association:

Post by Steve » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:57 pm

Jeremy S.:
On Thursday nights, we have a Marvel Super Heroes campaign and a D&D campaign. The Marvel campaign will be continuing through the summer (I'm the one running it); I do not know about the D&D one.

On Friday nights, there is a group that alternates between Call of Cthulu and Iron Heroes. I do not know if there are any other games currently going on, because I'm only free on Thursdays. Confused

The group is much (much MUCH) smaller than it used to be, but it's still going. James Holder is currently the President, though I believe it is nearly time to decide upon a new one.

In any event, it is always cool to stop on by and see who is playing what. Smile The best time to get a game going is early semester; not sure how many people (if any as there are no 'official' meetings) will be floating about this summer, but I do know the Marvel game is able to accommodate one more if you enjoy the superhero genre.

tantric
n00b

Post by tantric » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:13 pm

when does the group meet again for fall '07

JeremyS
Scout

Post by JeremyS » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:49 am

The first day of class is Thursday, August 16. However, I am not sure if we officially have rooms reserved on the first week back. We might and we might not... it certainly wouldn't hurt to swing by and check. In any case, we surely would on the following week (Thursday and Friday). Meetings start at 7 PM.

Regardless, my Thursday-night Marvel campaign is tentatively set to start our Fall schedule on the 16th, so someone will be there at least (we'll just grab a table in the back area behind the glass door if we don't have a room).