DnD 3.5 Weekly Game Looking for Players

The classic pen and paper RPG
wrymuse
n00b

DnD 3.5 Weekly Game Looking for Players

Post by wrymuse » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:09 pm

I wanted to let y'all know that we're (My Husband and I) about to start another game. We will be meeting every week on Friday, at 6pm, though this may move to Saturday depending. Richard and I will be hosting and he is the DM of the group. If you are interested in joining, we're taking 1-2 players more as we already have 3. Should you be interested, please let me know (email can be found in my profile or respond here as I check fairly often) and we'll all get together for dinner and see how well we mesh, talk character concepts, and the likes.

The game will be straight up DnD, so no Gurps, or Shadowrun, or any of that. Supplemental books will be allowed at the DM's discretion. We have a web forum setup, so you guys can check out some info on us.

You won't be able to register, but can see all the relevant bits of info as a guest. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. Likely the game will start with everyone coming in at level 2 or 3. Another note is Richard stutters. It isn't anything that will affect the game, other than having to need a little more patience, so if this isn't something you're comfortable with then please take a pass.

A little bit about us: I'm Cree, 24, semi-student working towards going to Law school. I'm a new player, with only 4 months or so of experience under my belt. I thoroughly enjoy it though. Richard is 23, works Full-time at Sears Logistics, while pursuing a BS in Computer Science at UGA. He's been playing for a little over a year now, with 4 months of DM experience. We're both creative individuals who love to read, watch movies, go to the theater, and do geeky things (like programming, DnD, Magic: The Gathering, etc.). We enjoy good food, and good conversation. We're both smokers, so that will be something you're exposed to if you decide to play with us. Also, we're kinda teetotalers but don't mind if others want to drink responsibly.

Steve
Primarch

Post by Steve » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:54 pm

I'd love to play in your group but I'm already in 2 groups at the moment and I'm running one of them so i think I have all the DnD I can take :-)
If something happens and I get more time I will look you up :-)

wrymuse
n00b

Post by wrymuse » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:59 pm

Steve wrote:I'd love to play in your group but I'm already in 2 groups at the moment and I'm running one of them so i think I have all the DnD I can take :-)
If something happens and I get more time I will look you up :-)
That sounds great Steve. Feel free to spread the word. :)

tryeal
n00b

Post by tryeal » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:49 am

i sent an email but never heard back so i thought i would try here as well :)

viewtopic.php?t=761

balefire
n00b

I want to join

Post by balefire » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:48 am

I want to join in your group if space is available. Please call me at 912-655-4416 or email me at alant1982@yahoo.com