misssing rare fig.

For all miniature games that do not fit into other categories.
bevel
n00b

misssing rare fig.

Post by bevel » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:38 am

hey guys i was at CCCG sunday if any of you came upon a Clawfoot Rider or see one this week please let me know cause i think i left it there by accedent. either in the front i think or maybe the back, but most likely in the front thanks everyone.
Man will constantly struggle with the need to fit into a group and stand out in a crowd. (me)

Steve
Primarch

Post by Steve » Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:37 am

I'll look around tuesday when I'm there.

bevel
n00b

Post by bevel » Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:31 am

thanks steve. if you will be there ill show up to and you and i could have a rematch of sunday :P :)

and thanks again i apprecieate it.
Man will constantly struggle with the need to fit into a group and stand out in a crowd. (me)

Sharn Inquisitor
n00b

Post by Sharn Inquisitor » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:36 pm

When and where do you all tend to meet up. I hold sanctioned D&D Minis tournaments at The Gaming Pit in Duluth, GA. We have 200 point tournaments the next three Saturdays, but I'd love to come out to Athens and play some fellas I haven't met yet.
I am a leaf on the wind.

Steve
Primarch

Post by Steve » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:41 pm

I'm up at CCCG on Tuesdays and on the weekends. Some people play on Wednesday also. So Tuesday and wednesday evenings and Saturday and Sunday usually starting around noone, people will likely be there to game.

P.S. I think we might be lossing the Tuesday night gaming night becouse the store owners D&D group is going to start back up but I don't know the timetable on that.

CCCG
Terminator

Post by CCCG » Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:37 pm

your best bet will be Sundays at CCCG. That seems to be when we get the best turn out.

Jon

bevel
n00b

Post by bevel » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:17 pm

i found it it was in the front on the table, where i opened my box... im an idiot lol but hey i did find it though :D