Siege weapons and keeps in WAR

The complete resource for PC Games, consoles, and handheld gaming.
Steve
Primarch

Siege weapons and keeps in WAR

Post by Steve » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:09 pm

http://www.warhammeronline.com/specialf ... _Siege.php

This is more than likely what I will be doing for about 85% of my play time. This was the best part of DAOC and no one does it better than mythic. :-)

TJ
Chapter Master

Post by TJ » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:17 am

you impatient addicts, we are obviously going to need a subforum soon....
Khorne 14/0/0 (retired?)-----Nurgle 1/0/0
black legion 0/0/0

gobos 6/4/0 ------------- dwarves 2/1/0
wood elves 8/5/1-------- vamps 1/0/0

ImageImage

Abaddon
Site Admin

Post by Abaddon » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:40 am

I just put a 5$ deposit on the preorder at Gamestop. The official release date they have is in September. This puts me in line for the preorder (hopefully before anyone!) and I can put it toward the game or for the collectors edition (which includes being included in the beta and early access to servers). I recommend you guys do the same n3ext time you are over there so we can have a headstart on leveling!
Eldar 15-3-0
Space Orks 8-3-2
Orcs 5-3-1
Dark Elves 4-2

opieself
Tactical Marine

Post by opieself » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:50 am

I am personally excited about Siege the capitols of the races. I would love to go kick Karl Franz in the head!
opieself

Cripple X
Chapter Master

Post by Cripple X » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:02 am

Abaddon wrote:I just put a 5$ deposit on the preorder at Gamestop. The official release date they have is in September. This puts me in line for the preorder (hopefully before anyone!) and I can put it toward the game or for the collectors edition (which includes being included in the beta and early access to servers). I recommend you guys do the same n3ext time you are over there so we can have a headstart on leveling!
I am doing the same thing. I'm just waiting till they have pre-order boxes in stock. Actually Abbadon September was a glitch on Gamestop's part there is a thread about it at Warhammer Alliance. The listed ship date is now 6/10/08. One of the devs posted and said that they did NOT plan to release in September, but he wouldn't give a release date claiming it was still "set in mud." Thread is here

Also, you don't get a headstart on leveling. If you take plart in the beta they wipe the servers before the game is released you don't get to keep your progress.
TJ wrote:you impatient addicts, we are obviously going to need a subforum soon....
Told you a subforum would be a good idea. =)

opieself
Tactical Marine

Post by opieself » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:53 pm

leaked images of the box have stated you get early access to the retail servers; which means you get early run on the live server with your characters meaning you get too level before others. And as it stands we have three threads in the slowest sub-forum on AGU, so frankly I think we can hold off on making a separate sub-forum.
opieself