Browser Games

The complete resource for PC Games, consoles, and handheld gaming.
opieself
Tactical Marine

Browser Games

Post by opieself » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:08 am

Oy all Just wondered if anyone was playing any good browser games?

im rocking out on

Ikariam--A web based Civilization kind of game
Beta world

Im opieself if you jion world Beta Let me know

http://ikariam.com/

and
Bitefight--Were wolves vs Vampires.
The link will have you bitten by me (werewolf cause vampires are lame Wolves are cool)so you can join server 3, search for Clan AGU or athens gamers unite and Ill set you up as best I can.

Name is Grellan in this game let me know if you are on server 3

http://s3.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=86619
opieself

magicalme
Scout

Post by magicalme » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:22 pm

i enjoy kingdom of loathing

Ragnor
Scout

Post by Ragnor » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:11 pm

I used to play UltraCorps, a kind of sci-fi strategy game.

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:42 am

well i thought i would try out the browser game of ikariam. Its nice that idon't have to be there constantly. SO i created my account on the beta server since you said thats where you were at.
My town is called Chemos, its on the island of Loratia. The closest cordinates i can give ya right now is x53, y48. That should let you get to the island. I am a small town on the island, but learning how to play. Currently as i type this advancing my townhall to lvl 2. I have a very small military, only 2 lamo guys, and a tradeport and academy. I am currently capped at 60 villagers but working on the research to expand.
Its not a bad little game and i am going to work towards advancing so i can maybe colonize eventually.
I took my city name from the emperor's childrens home planet.
Lunar Drakes(marines): 2/4/0
Total Points Painted: about 1500 of 6500

Tau, Elsy'eir sept: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 350 of 1500

Clan Sarz-Skaven: 0/0/0
Total Points Painted: 0 of 3k
Image Image

wwomack
Tactical Marine

Post by wwomack » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:16 pm

I've been hooked on Tribal Wars for the last couple of months.

http://tribalwars.net/

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:03 pm

hey opieself, bite fight, i am thinking about trying it out, but i wanted to know if there are any differences between the two races. i am interested in the vampire, but a were wolf could be just as fun. I don't really have any preferences on either of the races, just didn't know if they started out with any differences, like the vamp being faster and more agile, while the werewolf stronger or something. If i join, i know you mentioned the agu clan. Is the clan race specific, as you can only be a werewolf to join. Guess ultimatley that would have to influence my choice. I have a name picked out if i go vamp, going to just use tarvitz, i like that name as its not used alot, but not sure it would suit a werewolf.
I am definitly liking these free browser games. It kills time without having to pay and be on all day lone like MMOs or Consol games.

Also..Wwomack, i am trying tribal wars, its not bad, just slow i guess. I am on world 20, it was recommended, and continent 17, towns name is chemos, and using tarvitz as the screen name.

Image Image

Morbidangel
Chapter Master

Post by Morbidangel » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:24 pm

hey opie, i ended up signing up for Bitefight under the werewolves. It unfortunately thru me up under server 5. I guess i can't join your clan...which kind of bights that when you use someones link it doesn't put you in the same world as there toon. Especially since it asked you for the players name. Oh well. my werewolf's name is sevryn. I figured i needed something that sounded gaelic. For some reason when i think of werewolves i think of gaelic/norse sounding names and slavic/norse names for vamps. Funny thing tho, i already got attacked by some vampyre within the first hour of creating my wolf. Some lvl 3 beating down on a lvl 1. Was kinda lame they didn't go for a challenge. Guess it was some honorless dog. I should have kept the name so i could retaliate, oh well, from now on i will.
My link incase anyone else wants to join me on server 5.
http://s5.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=60914

Oh well, also on ikarium, since i have no coordinates for you to contact you back. I must have deleted your ingame message. Anyways, do you have an alliance tag in that game? I was wondering before i go and create my own tag. I have been fortunate not to have been attacked yet in that game and working on my second colony. I must say i do hate corruption. Makes getting a new colony off the ground that much harder[/url]

Image Image

opieself
Tactical Marine

Post by opieself » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:43 am

Yeah I am currently General of Vision of Peace or -Vop-. Ill see what I can due to get you invited.
opieself